Meaning & Definition Of Abnormal
The word abnormal can also be used to describe someone who has an illness or disease that makes them different from other people.
- Abnormal usually means that something is wrong, unusual, or different from what is considered normal. For example, a person with a mental illness would be considered abnormal because their brain does not function like others.
- Defined as “not conforming to the usual or accepted pattern.
- It can also be used to describe someone or something that is different from what is normal.
Abnormal – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Abnormal stand for?
– What does Abnormal mean?
– What is Abnormal?
– Abnormal Definition / Abnormal Meaning