What does ASIS stand for?
The Full form of ASIS Is Anterior Superior Iliac Spine , or ASIS stands for Anterior Superior Iliac Spine,
- The Anterior Superior Iliac Spine is a bony projection of the iliac bone, and an important landmark of surface anatomy. The anterior superior iliac spine is located on the front of the pelvis behind the crest of the ilium. It is one of the three bones in a triangle with its two other points being the iliac wing and iliac tubercle.
- It refers to the anterior extremity of the iliac crest of the pelvis. It provides attachment for the inguinal ligament, and the sartorius muscle.
- The tensor fasciae latae muscle attaches to the lateral aspect of the superior anterior iliac spine, and also about 5 cm away at the iliac tubercle.
Following is the list of various ASIS full forms. It contains various acronyms and their meanings that are important to know.
|ASIS Full Form In Medical||Anterior Superior Iliac Spine|
|ASIS Full Form In Biology||Anterior Superior Iliac Spine|
|ASIS Full Form In Sap||Sap Implementation Project|
|ASIS Full Form In English||American Society For Industrial Security|
|ASIS Full Form In Chat||Anti-Smuggling Information System|
|ASIS Full Form In Computer||Abort Sensing And Instrumentation System|
|ASIS Full Form In Study||American Society For Industrial Security|
|ASIS Full Form In Education||International Student Assessment|
|ASIS Full Form In Engineering||Association For Information Science And Technology|
|ASIS Full Form In Physiotherapy||Anterior Superior Iliac Spine|
|ASIS Full Form In Law||American Society For Industrial Security|
|ASIS Full Form In Organization||ASIS International|
|ASIS Full Form In Microsoft||Asynchronous Signatured Instruction Stream|
ASIS – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does ASIS stand for?
– What does ASIS mean?
– What is ASIS?
– ASIS Definition / ASIS Meaning