AURA Full Form
Aura is a term used in the spiritual and religious traditions of many cultures to describe the invisible, ineffable quality that surrounds living beings.
- The ancient Greeks believed that a person’s aura was made up of different colors and shapes that represented different aspects of their personality. The modern concept of an aura is often associated with the field of parapsychology.
- Aura can also refer to an individual’s personal magnetism or charisma.
- The distinctive atmosphere or quality that seems to surround and be generated by a person, thing, or place.
- The energy that someone around you emits.
- A distinctive atmosphere surrounding a given source
|AURA Full Form in College||Association Of Universities For Research In Astronomy|
|AURA Full Form in Education||Association Of Universities For Research In Astronomy|
|AURA Full Form in Engineering||Accounting Unit Reporting Application|
Aura – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Aura stand for?
– What does Aura mean?
– What is Aura?
– Aura Definition / Aura Meaning