What does COPD stand for?
The Full form of COPD Is Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease , or COPD stands for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease,
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is the most common form of obstructive lung disease. It is characterized by breathing difficulty, which can lead to serious consequences.
- The most common symptoms of COPD include coughing, wheezing and breathlessness. These symptoms are caused by the reduced amount of air entering the lungs due to obstruction in the airways and/or reduced airflow in and out of lungs due to inflammation or infection in the lungs.
- COPD affects both men and women but it is more common in older adults. It usually starts with a cough that lasts for more than three weeks but can last for months or even years before diagnosis.
This page is about the various possible full form, long form, meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term : COPD
Following is the list of various COPD full forms. It contains various acronyms and their meanings that are important to know.
|COPD Full Form in Medical||Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease|
|COPD Full Form in Hindi||सीओपीडी को क्राॅनिक ऑब्सट्रक्टिव पल्मोनरी डिजीज|
|COPD Full Form in English||Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease|
|COPD Full Form in Pharmacology||Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease|
|COPD Full Form in Biology||Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease|
|COPD Full Form in Cardiology||Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease|
COPD – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does COPD stand for?
– What does COPD mean?
– What is COPD ?
– COPD Definition / COPD Meaning