Meaning & Definition Of Default
Default is a word that is often used in the context of computer programming. It indicates the state of an object or variable when there are no explicit instructions given to change it.
- In the context of programming, a default value is assigned to variables and objects when they are created. This default value can be changed later on by assigning a different value to the variable or object, but it will retain this initial default value if no other values are specified.
- fail to fulfil an obligation, to fail to do something, such as pay a debt, that you legally have to do
- to fail to meet financial obligations or to account properly for money in one’s care
- a preselected option adopted by a computer program or other mechanism when no alternative is specified by the user or programmer
Default – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Default stand for?
– What does Default mean?
– What is Default?
– Default Definition / Default Meaning