Meaning & Definition Of Delusional
Delusional is a term which means to be out of touch with reality. It is generally used to describe people who are having an extreme state of mind, for example, someone who believes that they are God.
- The word delusional is also used to describe an individual who has a false belief about something that he or she has not experienced. For example, someone may believe that their house is haunted when in fact it isn’t.
- something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated
- having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions
Delusional – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Delusional stand for?
– What does Delusional mean?
– What is Delusional?
– Delusional Definition / Delusional Meaning