What does EDO RAM stand for?
The Full form of EDO RAM Is Extended Data Out Random Access Memory , or EDO RAM stands for Extended Data Out Random Access Memory,
- Extended Data Out Random Access Memory (EDO RAM) is a type of computer memory that stores data in a dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) chip.
- The design allows the DRAM to be accessed more quickly, which makes it possible for a computer to access the DRAM faster than with conventional DRAM that was used in the 1990s.
- An EDO RAM chip can also be accessed using less power than conventional DRAM chips.
|Edo Ram Full Form In Computer||Extended Data Out Random Access Memory|
EDO RAM – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does EDO RAM stand for?
– What does EDO RAM mean?
– What is EDO RAM?
– EDO RAM Definition / EDO RAM Meaning
|VAE Full Form||APFDC Full Form||ISDM Full Form||BSAR Full Form|
|FFPE Full Form||ETRM Full Form||SIEMENS Full Form||FDAI Full Form|
|MLIC Full Form||BNST Full Form|