Meaning & Definition Of Endangered
Endangered species are those that are at risk of becoming extinct because of the way humans use and interact with the world.
- The term “endangered” is often used to refer to a variety of species, but it can also be used in reference to an ecosystem, region or country.
- There are many reasons why a species or place might be endangered, including: habitat loss, overexploitation (use beyond what can be sustained), pollution, climate change and invasive species.
Endangered – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Endangered stand for?
– What does Endangered mean?
– What is Endangered?
– Endangered Definition / Endangered Meaning