Meaning & Definition Of Factor
When you are looking to make a decision, it is important to consider all the different factors that may affect your decision.
- In the context of finance, a factor is an asset or liability that affects the value of another asset or liability.
- The factors that influence the value of an asset are its price, yield, liquidity and risk.
- A fact or situation that influences a result
- A number or quantity that when multiplied with another produces a given number or expression
Factor – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Factor stand for?
– What does Factor mean?
– What is Factor?
– Factor Definition / Factor Meaning