What does FDAI stand for?
The Full form of FDAI Is Flight Director Attitude Indicator , or FDAI stands for Flight Director Attitude Indicator,
- The Flight Director Attitude Indicator (FDAI) is used to display various attitude information of the spacecraft. The FDAIs provide displays to the crew of angular velocity (rate), attitude error with respect to a defined other attitude, and total attitude
- Attitude indicators are also used on crewed spacecraft and are called Flight Director Attitude Indicators (FDAI), where they indicate the craft’s yaw angle (nose left or right), pitch (nose up or down), roll, and orbit relative to a fixed-space inertial reference frame from an Inertial Measurement Unit.
- The FDAI can be configured to use known positions relative to Earth or the stars, so that the engineers, scientists and astronauts can communicate the relative position, attitude, and orbit of the craft.
This page is about the various possible full form, long form, meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term : FDAI
Following is the list of various FDAI full forms. It contains various acronyms and their meanings that are important to know.
|Fdai Full Form in Governmental||Flight Director Attitude Indicator|
|Fdai Full Form in Business||Fire Door Assembly Inspector|
|Fdai Full Form in International||French Defence Aeronautical Institute|
|Fdai Full Form in Awards||Fashion Design Awards India|
|Fdai Full Form in Miscellaneous||Flight Deck Automation Issues|
FDAI – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does FDAI stand for?
– What does FDAI mean?
– What is FDAI?
– FDAI Definition / FDAI Meaning