What does FSMA stand for?
The Full form of FSMA Is Food Safety Modernization Act , or FSMA stands for Food Safety Modernization Act ,
- The Food Safety Modernization Act was signed into law by President Barack Obama on January 4, 2011.
- The Food Safety Modernization Act has given the Food and Drug Administration new authority to regulate the way foods are grown, harvested and processed.
- The law grants the FDA a number of new powers, including mandatory recall authority, which the agency has sought for many years. The FSMA requires the FDA to undertake more than a dozen rulemakings and issue at least 10 guidance documents, as well as a host of reports, plans, strategies, standards, notices, and other tasks.
This page is about the various possible full form, long form, meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term : FSMA
Following is the list of various FSMA full forms. It contains various acronyms and their meanings that are important to know.
|FSMA Full Form in Law||Food Safety Modernization Act|
|FSMA Full Form in Agreement||Full Service Maintenance Agreement|
|FSMA Full Form in Banking||Financial Services and Markets Authority|
FSMA – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does FSMA stand for?
– What does FSMA mean?
– What is FSMA?
– FSMA Definition / FSMA Meaning