What does GRC stand for?
The Full form of GRC Is Governance, Risk Management, And Compliance Management , or GRC stands for Governance, Risk Management, And Compliance Management,
- Governance, risk management and compliance is the term covering an organization’s approach across these three crucial functions into the processes of every department of an organization.: Governance, Risk management, and Compliance.
- Governance: Governance is the process of managing and controlling an organization, project, or other entity. The purpose of governance is to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned with the mission and strategy of an organization as well as its culture.
- Risk management: Risk management is the process of identifying, assessing, and mitigating risk in order to achieve a certain objective.
- Compliance: Compliance refers to the legal and regulatory requirements that are imposed on organizations to ensure they are operating in.
This page is about the various possible full form, long form, meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term : GRC
Following is the list of various GRC full forms. It contains various acronyms and their meanings that are important to know.
GRC – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does GRC stand for?
– What does GRC mean?
– What is GRC?
– GRC Definition / GRC Meaning