Meaning & Definition Of Impulsive
Impulsive behavior is a behavior that is carried out quickly and without forethought. It has been associated with poor decision making, poor impulse control, and a lack of planning.
- Impulsive behavior can cause psychological harm and lead to regret, shame, and guilt.
- An impulsive person may be described as an individual who makes choices without thinking about the consequences of their actions or how they will feel later on.
Impulsive – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Impulsive stand for?
– What does Impulsive mean?
– What is Impulsive?
– Impulsive Definition / Impulsive Meaning