Meaning & Definition Of Incentive
Incentive is an incentive that is offered to a person in order to motivate them to do something. It can be anything such as an award, a promotion, or even the ability to buy something.
- The purpose of an incentive is to encourage people to do something they might not have done otherwise.
- The most common type of incentive for a customer is a discount on the purchase price of a product or service.
Incentive – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Incentive stand for?
– What does Incentive mean?
– What is Incentive?
– Incentive Definition / Incentive Meaning