Meaning & Definition Of Lust
Lust is a powerful emotion that people experience in many different ways.
- Lust is a powerful emotion that people experience in many different ways. It can be the desire to do something, or it can be the feeling of wanting to do something. Lust can also be an obsessive desire for someone else, usually sexual in nature, or wanting to possess someone else.
- There are many words that describe lust-like feelings: like infatuation, love at first sight, and crush. Lust is often confused with love and has been attributed as one of the seven deadly sins by Christian theologians and philosophers.
- very strong sexual desire
- have a very strong sexual desire for someone
Lust – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Lust stand for?
– What does Lust mean?
– What is Lust?
– Lust Definition / Lust Meaning