Meaning & Definition Of Mercy
Mercy is the act of showing kindness, compassion, or forgiveness to those who do not deserve it. It is also the action of not punishing someone as severely as they deserve.
- Mercy is a virtue that every human being should strive to show others. We should always be merciful to those who are in need and try our best to help them any way we can.
- Compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one’s power to punish or harm.
- Compassion or forbearance shown especially to an offender or to one subject to one’s power
- The compassionate treatment of those in distress
Mercy – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Mercy stand for?
– What does Mercy mean?
– What is Mercy?
– Mercy Definition / Mercy Meaning