Meaning & Definition Of Missionary
Missionary is a position for sexual intercourse in which the man lies on top of the woman and they are facing each other
- a face-to-face sex position in which a heterosexual couple lies flat with the male on top
- a position for having sex in which a woman lies on her back and her partner is above and facing her.
- describe heterosexual intercourse in which the man is on top and the woman is on the bottom, both facing each other
- person undertaking a mission and especially a religious mission
Missionary – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Missionary stand for?
– What does Missionary mean?
– What is Missionary?
– Missionary Definition / Missionary Meaning