MOJO Full Form
The Full form of MOJO Is a magic power or magic spell , or MOJO stands for a magic power or magic spell,
A magic power or magic spell (MOJO) has numerous other names in America. They include,
- Root bag
- Trick bag
- Mojo hand
- Lucky hand
- Conjure bag
- Gris-gris bag
- Conjure hand
- Toby and jomo
- In the African-American region, though, it’s called Hoodoo and is a charm. This spiritual practice can be made of a single magical object in a flannel bag.
- It’s said to be a “prayer in a bag” that the owner carries in their body. Alternatively, they may carry it with their body.
It’s believed to be a:
- A magic force (magic charm)
- A deceptive, demonic power that allures or bewitches people
This page is about the various possible full form, long form, meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term : MOJO
Following is the list of various MOJO full forms. It contains various acronyms and their meanings that are important to know.
MOJO – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does MOJO stand for?
– What does MOJO mean?
– What is MOJO?
– MOJO Definition / MOJO Meaning