Meaning & Definition Of Parlay
Parlay is used for a series of bets in which a person places a bet, then puts the original stake of money and all of its winnings on new wagers.
- To bet or gamble (an original amount and its winnings) on a subsequent race, contest, etc
- A cumulative series of bets in which winnings accruing from each transaction are used as a stake for a further bet
- Parlay is the act of combining two or more bets in a single wager, and then collecting the winnings if they all win.
Parlay – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Parlay stand for?
– What does Parlay mean?
– What is Parlay?
– Parlay Definition / Parlay Meaning