Meaning & Definition Of Redeem
Redeem is a word that has been used to describe the act of earning back something. It can be said that this word has been used in many different contexts, such as when someone redeems a coupon for a product or service.
- To buy or get something back, pay off a loan, exchange one thing for another or convert into cash
- Gain or regain possession of (something) in exchange for payment
- To buy back something
- To buy back, regain possession of, or exchange for money, goods
Redeem – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Redeem stand for?
– What does Redeem mean?
– What is Redeem?
– Redeem Definition / Redeem Meaning