Meaning & Definition Of Sanity
Sanity is a term that is used to describe someone who has the ability to think logically and make rational decisions. It can also be used to describe someone who has a sound mental condition
- The state of having a healthy mind and not being mentally ill,
- The quality or state of being sane, reasonable and rational behavior, having a healthy state of mind,
- Ability to think and behave normally and reasonably
Sanity – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Sanity stand for?
– What does Sanity mean?
– What is Sanity?
– Sanity Definition / Sanity Meaning