Meaning & Definition Of Self Esteem
Self esteem is a cognitive process that involves the evaluation of one’s own self-worth. It is a personality trait that reflects how positively or negatively an individual feels about themselves.
- Self esteem is the belief that we are good, lovable, and capable. It is the feeling that you are enough without anyone else’s approval or validation.
- Self-esteem has been studied extensively in psychology, sociology, and other social sciences. One way it has been studied is through the use of surveys that ask people about their feelings toward themselves.
Self Esteem – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Self Esteem stand for?
– What does Self Esteem mean?
– What is Self Esteem?
– Self Esteem Definition / Self Esteem Meaning