Meaning & Definition Of Sentient
Sentient is a word that is used to describe the ability of an entity to perceive and react to its environment. The word can be used for both humans and animals.
- Sentient beings are capable of perceiving and reacting to their environment, so they can learn from their mistakes and make decisions accordingly.
- Sentient is a word that is used to refer to an animal or a person that has the ability of feeling and perceiving things.
- Sentient beings are those who have conscious awareness, understanding, and self-awareness.
- Sentience is the capacity of an entity to perceive or feel sensations and experience emotions.
Sentient – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Sentient stand for?
– What does Sentient mean?
– What is Sentient?
– Sentient Definition / Sentient Meaning