Meaning & Definition Of Slander
Slander is a false statement, spoken or written, which damages the reputation of another person.
- Slander can be either spoken or written. This can be done in person, over the phone, by text message, or online. It is considered to be a type of defamation. Slander is also known as “defamation”.
- the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person’s reputation
- a false and defamatory oral statement about a person.
- a false spoken statement about someone that damages their reputation
Slander – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Slander stand for?
– What does Slander mean?
– What is Slander?
– Slander Definition / Slander Meaning