Meaning & Definition Of Surrogate
Surrogate is a word that means a substitute, someone or something that takes the place of another.
- The word surrogate can be used in many different ways and contexts. For example, a person who is pregnant for another person might be called the surrogate mother. A woman who carries an egg fertilized by someone else’s sperm to term might also be called a surrogate mother.
- A person who takes care of an animal while the animal’s owner is away may also be called the animal’s surrogate caregiver.
- A substitute, especially a person deputizing for another in a specific role or office
- Relating to the birth of a child or children by means of surrogacy
Surrogate – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Surrogate stand for?
– What does Surrogate mean?
– What is Surrogate?
– Surrogate Definition / Surrogate Meaning