What does UNSW stand for?
The Full form of UNSW Is The University Of New South Wales , or UNSW stands for The University Of New South Wales ,
- The University of New South Wales is a research university with campuses in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It was founded by act of the New South Wales Parliament in 1949 as the “University of New South Wales”.
- Fast Facts Of University of New South Wales
- 7 Faculties Arts, Design & Architecture, Business, Engineering, Law & Justice, Medicine & Health, Science, UNSW Canberra
- 47 schools providing world-class education.
- 4 main campuses in Kensington, Paddington, Sydney CBD, Canberra
- 53 centers & institutes
This page is about the various possible full form, long form, meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term: UNSW
Following is the list of various UNSW full forms. It contains various acronyms and their meanings that are important to know.
|UNSW Full Form In Academic & Science||University of New South Wales|
|What Does UNSW Stand For In Academic & Science?||United Nations Society of Writers
UNSW – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does UNSW stand for?
– What does UNSW mean?
– What is UNSW?
– UNSW definition / UNSW meaning