Meaning & Definition Of Validation
Validation is the process of checking for accuracy, correctness or acceptability. It is a type of quality control procedure that ensures that a product meets certain standards and requirements.
- the action of checking or proving the validity or accuracy of something.
- the action of making or declaring something legally or officially acceptable.
- recognition or affirmation that a person or their feelings or opinions are valid or worthwhile.
- the act of confirming something as true or correct
Validation – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does Validation stand for?
– What does Validation mean?
– What is Validation?
– Validation Definition / Validation Meaning