VTOL Full Form
The Full form of VTOL Is Vertical Takeoff And Landing , or VTOL stands for Vertical Takeoff And Landing,
- Vertical Takeoff and Landing (VTOL) doesn’t have to rely on a runway to vertically land or take off as well as hover. VTOL is a subdivision of short take-off and landing (STOL) as well as Vertical take-off and landing (VTOL).
- Various aircraft fall into this category, for example, hybrid aircraft that use powered rotors. These may include, gyrodynes and cyclogyros (cyclocopters). Other aircraft are included in the list, for example, thrust-vectoring fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- It’s worth noting that all VTOLs don’t operate in the same mode. Some of the modes they may also operate in are;
- STOL (short take-off & landing)
- CTOL (conventional take-off & landing)
- STOVL (short take-off & vertical landing)
- Helicopters, due to a lack of landing gear which is vital in handling taxiing, can only operate by Vertical Takeoff and Landing.
This page is about the various possible full form, long form, meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term : VTOL
Following is the list of various VTOL full forms. It contains various acronyms and their meanings that are important to know.
|What does VTOL stand for in Cod?||Vertical Take Off And Landing|
|What does VTOL stand for in Delivery?||Vaginal Trial Of Labor|
VTOL – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does VTOL stand for?
– What does VTOL mean?
– What is VTOL?
– VTOL Definition / VTOL Meaning