YHWH Full Form
The Full form of YHWH Is Yahweh , or YHWH stands for Yahweh,
- Yahweh is the name of the state god of the ancient Kingdom of Israel and, later, the Kingdom of Judah, representing the biblical pronunciation of “YHWH,” the Hebrew which the prophet Moses is said to have revealed to his people.
- The name YHWH, consisting of the sequence of consonants Yod, Heh, Waw, and Heh, is known as the tetragrammaton.
- As the name of the supreme being was considered too holy to be spoken, the consonants YHWH were used to remind one to say the word ‘adonai’ (lord) in place of the god’s name, a common practice throughout the Near East in which epithets were used in referencing a deity.
This page is about the various possible full form, long form, meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term : YHWH
Following is the list of various YHWH full forms. It contains various acronyms and their meanings that are important to know.
YHWH – Frequently Asked Questions
– What does YHWH stand for?
– What does YHWH mean?
– What is YHWH?
– YHWH Definition / YHWH Meaning